Continuing Student Counseling
|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Career Development Counseling||Josephine M. Ubungen||5||Details|
|Enhanced Orientations||Bill Goodyear||5||Details|
|Instructor Liaison||Sheryl Blumenthal||5||Details|
|International Student Counseling||Cynthia Obenchain||5||Details|
|Student Athletes||Petrina Chi||2||Details|
|Transfer Center||Grace Hom||5||Details|
|University Graduate Intern Training||Cynthia Obenchain||5||Details|
|Veterans Counseling||Herving Valiente||5||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 8|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.