Nursing - Registered Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|NURS 31306||Nursing of Children||Debra Giusto||5||Details|
|NURS 41D||Pharmacology||Chita Torres||3||Details|
|NURS 50A||Pharmacology in Nursing Part 1||Brian Davis||4||Details|
|NURS 50B||Pharmacology in Nursing Part 2||Brian Davis||4||Details|
|NURS 50L||Skills Lab||Michele Oross||4||Details|
|NURS 51||Basic Medical-Surgical Nursing||Agnes Leong||4||Details|
|NURS 51L||Intermediate Nursing Skills||Marina Osnovikov||4||Details|
|NURS 53||Maternal/Newborn Nursing||Sue Longacre||5||Details|
|NURS 55||Psychosocial Nursing||Jan Zlotnick||5||Details|
|NURS 56||Advanced Medical-Surgical Nursing||Erin Cunningham||5||Details|
|NURS 58||trends and issues in nursing||margaret hickox||4||Details|
|NURS Nurs 50||Fundamentals of Medical/Surgical Nursing||Lisa Nava||4||Details|
|NURS nursing 56||advanced med-surg||Redouane Elhattab and Rosemary Bergin||2||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for NURS||Stage 5: 4|
Stage 4: 7
Stage 3: 1
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.