Learning Assistance Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|LERN 10||Introduction to Tutoring||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 1000||Supervised Tutoring||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 11||Advanced Tutoring||Nadine Rosenthal||4||Details|
|LERN 12A, B, C||Tutoring Work Experience||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 50||College Success||Shaun Rowley||5||Details|
|LERN 52 A & B||Learning Strategies: Gateway to College||Ingrid Gonzales||5||Details|
|LERN 53A, C||Standardized Exams: English CBEST & CSET||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 53B,D||Standardized Exams: Math CBEST, CSET||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 55||Successful Online Learning||Elizabeth Stewart||5||Details|
|LERN 60||Creating Career Options||Kathleen Mitchell||5||Details|
|LERN LERN 52B||Study Skills||Jack Sparks||4||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for LERN||Stage 5: 9|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.