|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|JOUR 19||Contemporary News Media||Juan Gonzales||5||Details|
|JOUR 21||News Reporting and Writing||Juan Gonzales||5||Details|
|JOUR 22||Feature Writing||Jon Rochmis||5||Details|
|JOUR 24||Newspaper Laboratory||Juan Gonzales||5||Details|
|JOUR 25||Editorial Management||Juan Gonzales||5||Details|
|JOUR 26||Fundamentals of Public Relations||Tom Graham||5||Details|
|JOUR 29||Magazine Editing and Production||Tom Graham||5||Details|
|JOUR 31||Internship Experience||Juan Gonzales||5||Details|
|JOUR 37||Introduction to Photojournalism||Jessica Lifland||5||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for JOUR||Stage 5: 9|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.