New Student Counseling Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|AAPS 100||Achieving an Academic Attitude||Lisa Romano||4||Details|
|AAPS 101||College Orientation||Joanne Huang||3||Details|
|AAPS 102||Introduction to College||Quinci Lee||3||Details|
|AAPS 103||Orientation to College Transfer||Luis Escobar||4||Details|
|AAPS 104||Student Success Seminar||Peter Stoffers||5||Details|
|AAPS 1111||Orientation to Non Credit Certificate Programs||James Wong||2||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for AAPS||Stage 5: 1|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 2
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.