Learning Assistance Center
|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|LAC Computer Lab Counter||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|Tutorial Counter||Nadine Rosenthal||2||Details|
|Writing Success Project (TRiO)||Ryan "Daryan" Chan||5||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 2|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- Outcomes assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- Outcomes assessments are developed and in use.
- Outcomes are developed and regularly updated.