Women's Studies Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|WOMN 10||Women in film||Maureen Brownsey||4||Details|
|WOMN 25||Introduction to Women's Studies||Elisabeth Arruda and Jean Ishibashi||5||Details|
|WOMN 2501||2501||Leslie Simon||3||Details|
|WOMN 54||The Politics of Sexual Violence||Leslie Simon||5||Details|
|WOMN 55||Ending Sexual Violence: Peer Education||Leslie Simon||5||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for WOMN||Stage 5: 3|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 1
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.