Speech Communications Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|SPCH 11||Basic Public Speaking||Kristina Whalen||4||Details|
|SPCH 1A||Elements of Public Speaking||Sami Kudsi||4||Details|
|SPCH 20||Interpersonal Communication||Kristina Whalen||4||Details|
|SPCH 3||Argumentation and Debate||Kristina Whalen||4||Details|
|SPCH 37||Intracoll Forenscis||Kristina Whalen||5||Details|
|SPCH 38||Intercolliegate Forensics||Nathan Steele||4||Details|
|SPCH 4||Group Communication||Joanne Babin||4||Details|
|SPCH 5||Intercultural Communication||Nathan Steele||5||Details|
|SPCH 6||Workplace Communication||Tanichya Wongprasert||4||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for SPCH||Stage 5: 2|
Stage 4: 7
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.