Labor and Community Studies Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|LBCS 103||Peer Counseling in the Workplace||Bill Shields||1||Details|
|LBCS 104A, 104B||Work Tales-Beginning Performance Workshop, Work Tales-Intermediate Performance Workshop||Bill Shields||1||Details|
|LBCS 70B||Who Built America? From Reconstruction to the Present||Bill Shields||3||Details|
|LBCS 96C||Labor Relations in the Modern American Workplace||Gladys Porras and Bill Shields||2||Details|
|LBCS 98A, 08B, 98C||Beginning Labor Heritage Chorus, Intermediate Labor Heritage Chorus, Advanced Labor Heritage Chorus||Patricia Wynne||1||Details|
|LBCS 98A,98B,98C,48A,48B,48C||Labor Heritage Chorus||William Shieds||4||Details|
|LBCS 98C, 48C||Labor Heritage Chorus||William Shields||4||Details|
|LBCS LACR 9805, LACR 9806||San Francisco Labor today - Its Issues, Shop Steward Training||Bill Shields||1||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for LBCS||Stage 5: 0|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 1
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 4
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.