Latin American/Latino/o Studies Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|LALS 1||Latino/a Diaspora: the Impact of Latinos Living in the United States||Marco Mojica||4||Details|
|LALS 10||Latinas in the U.S./Voces||Indiana Quadra||5||Details|
|LALS 11||Drug Wars in the Americas||Marco Mojica||4||Details|
|LALS 13||Latin American Social Movements||Greg Landau||5||Details|
|LALS 14||Diego Rivera: Art and Social Change in Latin America||Greg Landau||1||Details|
|LALS 15||Latin American Workers in the Americas||Edgar Torres||5||Details|
|LALS 70||Individual Study in LALS||Edgar L. Torres||5||Details|
|LALS 9||Latino/a LGBT Experience||Mark Piper||5||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for LALS||Stage 5: 5|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 1
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.