Consumer Education Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|HOEC 104||Life Span Nutrition & Assessment||Lisa Yamashiro||3||Details|
|HOEC 105||Clinical & Community Nutrition||Lisa Yamashiro||4||Details|
|HOEC 106||Nutrition Assistant Field Experience||Lisa Yamashiro||5||Details|
|HOEC 107 (co-listed as CDEV 107)||Introduction to Child Nutrition||Lisa Yamashiro||5||Details|
|HOEC 6122||Consumer Education/Health and Nutritionfirstname.lastname@example.org||4||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for HOEC||Stage 5: 2|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 1
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.