|Area||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Fall 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|LERN 1000: Supervised Tutoring||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 10: Introduction to Tutoring||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 12A, B, C: Tutoring Work Experience||Nadine Rosenthal||5||Details|
|LERN 50: College Success||Shaun Rowley||5||Details|
|LERN 52B: Specific Study Strategies||Jack Sparks||5||Details|
|LERN 55: Successful Online Learning||Elizabeth Stewart||5||Details|
|LERN 60: Creating Career Options||Kathleen Mitchell||5||Details|
|Stage 5: 7|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.