|Area||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Fall 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|GEOG 110: Intro to GIS||Elizabeth Proctor||5||Details|
|GEOG 112: GIS Software Technology||Gordon Ye||5||Details|
|GEOG 1: Physical Geography||Darrel Hess||5||Details|
|GEOG 1L: Physical Geography Laboratory||Darrel Hess||5||Details|
|GEOG 41A (cross listed as GEOL 41A): Climate Change||Carla Grandy||5||Details|
|GEOG 4: Cultural Geography||Darrel Hess||5||Details|
|GEOL 10: Physical Geology||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|GEOL 10L: Physical Geology Lab||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|GEOL 30: Environmental Geology||Carla Grandy||5||Details|
|GEOL 30L: Environmental Geology Lab||Carla Grandy||5||Details|
|GEOL 91-92-93: Work Experience||Katryn Wiese||3||Details|
|OCAN 1: Oceanography||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|OCAN 1L: Oceanography Lab||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|Stage 5: 12|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 1
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.