Student Health Services
|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|AUO: Access to Community Resources Information from Student Health Services||Paula Cahill||5||Details|
|Healthy Me Nutrition||Lisa Ocampo/Jane Ernstthal||3||Details|
|Hepatitis B||Paula Cahill||5||Details|
|Productivity Evaluation at Student Health Services||Sunny Clark/Paula Cahill||3||Details|
|Psychological Services-Groups||Felicia King||5||Details|
|Psychological Services-Individual/Couples Counseling||Felicia King||5||Details|
|Smoking Cessation A Healthy Me||Lisa Tran/Edna Yee||2||Details|
|VFC vaccination||edna yee||4||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 5|
Stage 4: 1
Stage 3: 2
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- Outcomes assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- Outcomes assessments are developed and in use.
- Outcomes are developed and regularly updated.