Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies
|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Certificate of Completion Baking and Pastry NC Certificate||Tannis Reinhertz||5||Details|
|Certificate of Completion Culiinary and Service Skills Training NC||Tannis Reinhertz||5||Details|
|Major CAHS major||Lynda Hirose||4||Details|
|Major Culinary Arts Managment||Tannis Reinhertz||5||Details|
|Major Food Service Managment||Tannis Reinhertz||5||Details|
|Major Hotel Managment||Tannis Reinhertz||4||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 4|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.