|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|CHEM 101A||General College Chemistry||Christina Stuart||5||Details|
|CHEM 101B||General College Chemistry||Lawrence Fong, Robert Price||5||Details|
|CHEM 103A||General Chemistry for Engineering||Marta Zumwalt||3||Details|
|CHEM 208A||Organic Chemistry||Malinda Pauly||5||Details|
|CHEM 208B||Organic Chemistry||Lorrain Dang||4||Details|
|CHEM 212A||Organic Chemistry||Michael Solow||5||Details|
|CHEM 212B||Organic Chemistry||Raymond H. Fong||5||Details|
|CHEM 32||Intro to Medical Chemistry||James Armstrong||5||Details|
|CHEM 40||Introduction to Chemical Principles||Brian A. Wong||3||Details|
|CHEM 85||Seminar in Chemistry||Ronald Drucker||5||Details|
|CHEM C||Introduction to Calculation in Chemistry||Christina Stuart||3||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for CHEM||Stage 5: 7|
Stage 4: 1
Stage 3: 3
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.