African American Studies Department
|Course Number||Course Title||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|AFAM 30||African American Consciousness||Vincent K. T. Farrar||1||Details|
|AFAM 55||From Funk to Hip Hop||Frederick Vincent||5||Details|
|AFAM 60.01||The African American Woman in the USA||Johnetta Richards||5||Details|
|Assessment Stage Subtotals for AFAM||Stage 5: 2|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 1
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Course has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and course will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.