|Area||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Fall 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|TH A 150A,B: Acting Fundamentals||John Wilk||5||Details|
|TH A 151A,B: Character Development and Scene Study||John Wilk||5||Details|
|TH A 154A, B: Acting for the Camera||John Wilk||5||Details|
|TH A 155A, B, C: Acting Shakespeare||John Wilk||5||Details|
|TH A 161: Storytelling||John Wilk||5||Details|
|TH A 161A, B: Storytelling||John Wilk||5||Details|
|Stage 5: 6|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.