|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Discipline American Studies||Lou Schubert||3||Details|
|Discipline Economics||Marc Kitchel||3||Details|
|Discipline History||Lillian Marrujo-Duck||3||Details|
|Discipline Philosophy||Stephan Johnson||4||Details|
|Discipline Political Science||Killikelly||4||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 0|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 3
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.