Labor and Communiity Studies
|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit: usually under 18 units) Cesar Chavez, Solidarity Forever/Si Se Puede||Bill Shields||2||Details|
|Major Labor and Community Studies||Bill Shields||2||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 0|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 2
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.