Child Dev. & Family Studies
|Program||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Spring 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit) Family Child Care||Kathy Zetes||3||Details|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit: usually under 18 units) Appreciating Diversity||Tracy Burt||3||Details|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit: usually under 18 units) Pre-Teacher||Tracy Burt||3||Details|
|Certificate of Achievement (credit: usually 18 or more units) School-Age, Infant-Toddler, Youth Worker, Administration and Professional Development and Advocacy; Violence Intervention||Tracy Burt||4||Details|
|Certificate of Achievement (credit: usually 18 or more units) Special Education K-12 or Early Intervention Focus||Tracy Burt||4||Details|
|Certificate of Completion Introduction to Child Development Careers||Kathleen White||2||Details|
|Major, AS-T Transfer Degree and Practitioner Certificate of Achievement Child Development and Family Studies||Tracy Burt||4||Details|
|Totals||Stage 5: 0|
Stage 4: 3
Stage 3: 3
Stage 2: 1
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.