|Area||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Fall 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit) Community Health Worker||alma avila||5||Details|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit) Infectious Disease Prevention in Priority Populations||Joani Marinoff||4||Details|
|Certificate of Achievement (credit) Drug and Alcohol Studies||Tandy Iles||4||Details|
|Certificate of Achievement (credit) Nutrition Assistant Program||Lisa Yamashiro||5||Details|
|Certificate of Achievement (credit) Post Prison Health Worker||alma avila||5||Details|
|Certificate of Achievement (credit) Youth Worker||alma avila||5||Details|
|Major Health Education||Beth Freedman||3||Details|
|Stage 5: 4|
Stage 4: 2
Stage 3: 1
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.