|Area||Coordinator Name||Assessment Stage||Fall 2013 Review and Tentative Future Plans|
|Certificate of Accomplishment (credit) GIS||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|Major Earth Science||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|Major Geology||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|Major Oceanography||Katryn Wiese||5||Details|
|Stage 5: 4|
Stage 4: 0
Stage 3: 0
Stage 2: 0
Stage 1: 0
Assessment Stage Definitions
- Program has undergone at least one full closed-loop cycle, and assessment is continual.
- Changes are being implemented and program will be reassessed.
- SLO assessment data/results are being analyzed and discussed.
- SLO assessments are developed and in use.
- SLOs are developed and regularly updated.