Our accreditation standards require that learning outcomes are in place for programs, degrees, and certificates, and that these outcomes are aligned with our course learning outcomes.
By the end of Fall 2012, a document must be submitted and approved by the Curriculum Committee for every program:
- Those that already have program-level SLO’s defined will need to submit a document showing mapping of courses to program-level SLO’s.
- Those that do not have program-level SLO’s defined, or that wish to redefine their existing program-level SLO’s will need to submit their SLO’s and a document showing mapping of courses to program-level SLO’s.
By August 31, all departments must identify the Curriculum Committee meetings at which your department will submit Program SLO documentation.
Use this web site to:
- Identify the Curriculum Committee meetings you will use
- Download forms and templates for the various items that need to be submitted
Identify Curriculum Committee Meetings
You can also download existing programs here, too.
- Download Word document templates to show mapping of program SLO's to courses:
- For those disciplines that do not have a certificate or degree:
- Download the Program Actions Cover sheet for submission to the Curriculum Committee.